Programs & Products
To see our programs & products, please click on the links below:
- ACCOUNTABILITY- A Solution for Communication, Clarity and Certainty
- New Alliance - Seventh Element. Business experts create The Growth Playbook
- Strengths Success System™
- Leadership Development & Coaching
- Coaching Skills for Managers™
- The Emotionally Intelligent Organization™ — A Coach Approach
- Print Assessment
- Stress Management
- Welcome To Rapid Results™ Aim Higher, Faster!
- The Corporate Coaches Training Program
Accountability – A Solution for Communication, Clarity & Certainty
The Power of Accountability- A Solution for Communication, Clarity and Certainty.
When many people hear the word “accountability”, it conjures up thoughts of blaming others or being blamed for mistakes, lack of performance, poor results, unsuccessful initiatives, and just generally being judged unfavorably.
Yet high performance requires accountability. Where there is a lack of accountability, people don’t get information when they need it, decisions may not be made in a timely manner, actions aren’t taken and employees are not implementing effectively, no matter how skilled they are.
When there is a lack of accountability, communication breaks down, non-performers thrive while everyone else has to work harder. The result is people are afraid to take risks; they don’t feel supported when facing new challenges; they protect themselves at the cost of hurting others, avoiding their own involvement. The result is people feel like a victim with a corresponding feeling of resentment, judgment, and a sense of being powerless.
You’ve witnessed the results of lack of accountability: you’ve observed people making others wrong, in order to be right. You’ve heard people complain about stress and being overwhelmed, and you’ve felt their anger. And you have experienced turn-over of employees because of the lack of it.
Accountability is a bigger issue than we thought.
The Accountability Workshop is designed for between 12-25 participants and is a full day, on–sight, cutting-edge program. Complete with Workbook and Power Point, we train participants in what is necessary to establish a culture of accountability and provide the tools and models to develop one. The program supports participants to “own” their work and results, and be able to account for their intentions and actions.
New Alliance - Seventh Element. The Growth Playbook
Small businesses need more than ideas to grow. What they need is help identifying the RIGHT IDEAS to run with and how to FIT THEM TOGETHER into a comprehensive strategy. For the 7L Growth Playbook, we bring in business experts, formerly from GE, a company known for its business and operational excellence, to your company to create a custom plan to help you reach your goals. Once your future plan is identified and developed, we coach you though the plan to insure you stay on track and achieve your goals and vision. Learn more at www.SeventhElement.com/GPB.
Strengths Success System™
Survival of the Fittest: Using Your Strengths to Succeed.
A solution to burn-out in the Workplace
What's wrong with this picture?
Years of research prove that individuals and teams playing to their STRENGTHS significantly outperform those who don't in almost every business metric.
People who do what they do BEST every day are 3 times more likely to have an excellent quality of life overall.
Gallup's research reveals that only 12% of people in the workplace utilize their strengths “most of the time.” Are you in that 12%? If you are, congratulations! If you're not, have we got a program for you!
It's called :
Restore Strength, Passion and Performance to Your Life:
The Strengths Success System (S³)™
and it's available now in a convenient, affordable, high energy program that can help you shift from focusing on your deficiencies to playing your strengths.
- How often are you doing what you do best at work?
- How passionate are you about what you do at work?
- In general, has your focus been on leveraging your strengths or improving your deficiencies?
- Are you aware that people who do what they do best EVERY day are 3 times more likely to have an excellent quality of life overall?
Welcome to the Strengths Success System (S³) ™, a system to refocus around your top strengths and restore Strength, Passion and Performance to your professional and personal life.
The Strengths System (S³) ™ Success supports participant’s in:
- Getting clear about your strengths and weaknesses
- Building your strengths and managing around your weaknesses
- Consistently performing from your strengths and passion
The program is ideal for either a groups or teams who want to identify key areas of strengths and learn strategies for ensuring top performance.
Key Benefits of the Strengths Success System (S³) ™:
- Change the way you view yourself and the world around you by focusing on your strengths.
- Receive information, structured support and accountability.
- Restore your strengths, passion and performance in daily life.
The program is delivered in person in a one-day workshop, or on-line in a self-paced learning program. The workshop is facilitated by two Master Certified Coaches - Susan Klein and Janine Schindler who train-the-trainers to deliver the program. They are highly experienced workshop leaders who combined, have been coaching for 32 years. They are known for their passion and commitment for people in business to restore their passion.
For details about scheduling, fees and facilitators, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadership Development & Coaching
Leadership in the 21st Century
What distinguishes highly effective leaders?
What do they do or say that allows for their success?
Leaders in organizations need to become more effective communicators and develop their people, not just manage them. Leadership training and development allows them to:
- Expand their leadership skills and draw on different leadership styles as the occasion calls for
- Build high- performance teams based on collaboration, cooperation and trust that meet the strategic objectives of the organization and the future.
We use a number of tools to support leadership training including:
- 360 interviews
- EQ Map
- Print Survey
- Work from Your Strengths™
Take the Leadership in the 21st Century assessment to see the 80 key factors to create the path of your leadership.
Coaching Skills for Managers™
Practical Skills for Creating Coaching Excellence, Productivity, and Fulfillment in a Business Environment.
How Can I Coach My Team Members to be High Performers?
Successful organizations realize that coaching is one of the most cost-effective and reliable ways to achieve extraordinary results and retain top talent. Coaching is a leadership skill that is not difficult but does require changes in attitude, high-level communication and a profound commitment to developing people.
Coaching Skills For Managers is a learning-by-doing, one-day workshop designed to help middle- and upper-level managers become great employee coaches.
Participants will use relevant examples and case studies to learn and practice:
- Effective listening and communication
- Developing team collaboration
- Asking the right questions to uncover the truth
- Identifying and removing personal roadblocks
- Turning expectations into accountability and action
Participants can expect to be able to:
- Shift appropriately between the roles of “Manager” and “Coach”
- Begin immediately to implement coaching skills and processes
- Develop others to be accountable and focused on the right priorities
The Emotionally Intelligent Organization™ — A Coach Approach
Emotinal Intelligence The Ultimate Tool For Success
Corporations and other organizations all over the country are paying attention to the research on Emotional Intelligence (EI) and hiring coaches and workshop leaders to bring this cutting edge technology into the workplace. In this competitive and challenging financial environment, they can’t afford not to. Learning Emotional Intelligence is a process that can change the way we look at life, at possibilities, at choices. EI focuses on recognizing the emotions that we are experiencing at any given moment and determining what is needed to decrease stress while increase our sense of happiness and contentment. The results are increased capacity for positive action, creativity, and productivity. Bottom line is EI affects the bottom line.
Learn Emotion Intelligence principles for a powerful way to create organizational and behavioral changes. Take the EI quiz.
How Emotionally Intelligent Is Your Organization?
These questions can be answered by you as an individual and/or as an observant participant in your organization/business. Alternatively, if you were to ask your associates these questions, how would they answer (on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being Strongly Disagree and 5 being Strongly Agree)?
I / Individuals in our organization/business:
- Have the opportunity to do what we do best daily
- Receive praise or recognition for doing good work at least once a week
- Are rarely unhappy, bored, or frustrated at work
- In the last 6 months, have been given the opportunity to learn and grow on a personal level
- Feel safe to express our feelings and opinions within this work team
- Feel free to bring up new ideas
- Feel connected and aligned around a common vision
- Feel a deep sense of trust with my immediate work team
- That the work environment is optimistic and positive
- In the work environment, we make strong requests and hold ourselves and each other accountable
If your score is 71-80, keep doing what you're doing.
If your score is 61-70, your organization is proficient and you could benefit from our support.
If your score is 60 or below, we can definitely impact employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
For more information or to discuss specifics concerning the potential impact of Emotional Intelligence on your business or organization please contact Susan Klein, Success Technologies Inc. where your success is our business. Susan@successtechnologiesinc.com.
“Behavior change happens mostly by speaking to people’s feelings”
John Kotter, PhD, Harvard Business School
Do You Really Know What Motivates You?
Available now- one of the greatest tools ever created!
The Print Assessment Survey is a practical, on-line survey that can be answered in about 20 minutes.
It has remarkable depth and bottom-line impact that helps people better understand themselves and their motivations, their relationships, their clients and customers, and the organizational culture in which they work.
Effective and successful leaders and business owners are always striving to better understand themselves, their strengths and challenges, their filters and blind spots. When you know someone's unconscious motivator, you know what drives them. The Print Survey provides a system and strategies for productivity and satisfaction. You receive:
- The on-line assessment questions
- A report on the findings
- A one-hour interpretation/coaching session on the results
This is appropriate for teams and individuals.
Contact: email@example.com to receive your Print.
The first step to successful stress management is to find and maintain a personal balance between too much and too little stress. Using a questionnaire and map that contains 21 stress factor scales, this program can be delivered via phone to individuals or teams.
Welcome To Rapid Results™ Aim Higher, Faster!
With Rapid Results™ Managers and Teams Can Establish Successful Behaviors That Last A Lifetime In Just Three Weeks.
There is nothing that can’t be achieved with the proper motivation, commitment and support. That’s why Rapid Results is such a powerful way to supercharge performance.
What Is The Rapid Results Productivity Program™?
The Rapid Results Productivity Program™ is a results-oriented program that enables people to:
- Reach their goals more quickly, easily and naturally
- Experience “winning” daily
- Benefit from the synergy of teamwork
- Function at 100% of their capabilities
- Integrate new habits which support their personal relationships, well-being, and personal development
How Does It Work?
Over a three- week period, participants engage in daily conference calls, Monday through Friday, 30-60 minutes each, facilitated by trained coaches. In addition to the team approach, weekly one-to-one coaching is also included.
The Corporate Coaches Training Program
The premier coaching program for leaders to achieve Personal Mastery and Coaching Excellence.
Personal Excellence and Coaching Mastery Executives and managers who want to develop and retain employees who are able to produce extraordinary results have skills we call coaching. They demonstrate listening generously, not just hearing; are masterful in their use of language; can see beyond complaints and unproductive behavior and speak to the values and needs of all. A coach is able to get to the source of problems, not just come up with solutions; is concerned with “who” someone is, not just what they are doing; and is a model of attraction, not manipulation.
This is an eight-month program designed to develop the coaching skills of middle and senior level executives. It combines live training with conference calls and private calls with Susan and our other highly trained coaches. These sessions are supplemented by professional study guides and e-mail availability with all of the instructors.
For more details, contact us.